Robert B. Stadelman, CTFA
Senior Vice President,
Trust and Estate Services Group Manager
- Experience in administration of Personal Trusts, IRAs and Estates since 1981.
- Joined Community Trust and Investment Company in 2005
- Vice President, Wealth Management Consultant, U.S. Bank 2002-2005
- Principal and Director of Account Service, The Agency, Inc. 1997-2002
- Vice President, Republic New York Trust Company of Florida, Miami 1995-1997
- Vice President, Republic National Bank of New York, NYC 1984-1995
- Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company, NYC 1981-1984
- Health and Life Insurance Licenses, State of KY
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), 2007
- Graduated from New York University, Paralegal degree
- Graduated from University of Kentucky, B.A.